You enclosed the right place if you are trying to find “How do I enable Circle Smart Parental Controls using the Nighthawk app?”
Netgear has established a great edge in the shape of Netgear Nighthawk App. The Netgear circle app monitors and controls your network efficiently with:
- Nighthawk app for parental control
- Internet Filtration
- Netgear Armor Cyber security for your home
- Network Management by just a tap!
- Remote Management of your Home Network
Today, on the internet, there is a lot more content than that a kid needs to spot. If you want to avoid some stuff on your network, take the Netgear live parental controls in the use. But if you don’t know how to use parental controls on nighthawk app or you are unable to use parental control bypass account from phone, keep up with the blog.
How do I enable Circle Smart Parental Controls using the Nighthawk App?
- Download and Launch Nighthawk app for parental control on your iOS or your Android phone.
- Once the app is launched successfully, tap on Menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Get on the Parental control option displayed at the dashboard of the app.
- Enable the Netgear live parental controls by moving the slider to the right side.
- There would appear a Go to Circle button. Click on it.
And, you have completed the initial setup of Nighthawk app for parental control. The further procedure is extremely easy and simple. You just have to follow the on screen instructions and Netgear live parental controls would be all set.
You may have got your answer on “How do I enable Circle Smart Parental Controls using the Nighthawk app?”
Up till now, if you have any doubt in How to use parental controls on nighthawk app or what to do if you are unable to use parental control bypass account from phone, contact our team on our live chat. You can also call on our toll free number to clear your doubts about Netgear circle app.